By using our services, you accept this policy. You also accept this policy if you provide us with your information. This site is subject to (country), which may not offer the same level of privacy as other countries. If you do not agree, do not use our services or give us your information.
Modification of these Terms.
Collection and use of information.
Contact Information: The personal information we collect may include your name, mailing address, telephone number or mobile phone number or email address. We may collect this information from third parties.
Account access information: You may need to provide information to create an account with us. We also collect the information you need to allow access to your account. This includes your login ID/email address, screen name, and/or password.
Payment Information: If you shop online, we may collect your credit or debit card information.
We collect information about your browsing preferences on your computer or device and on the Internet: for example, we can collect information about your online behavior. We may also collect the browser or the type of device, operating system, or device’s unique identifier. We may also collect the software version, IP address, and domain name. We may also collect the date and time you visited our site or our application. This may include the areas or pages visited and the number and duration of visits. You can also include other site usage data and emails that you open, resend, or click. We can see which site comes, which site it visits when it leaves us, which links it clicks or which pages it sees.
We may collect information about your position: this may include your general or accurate position. We can collect this using different types of technologies, including GPS and Wi-Fi. If you use our mobile application, we can also access device location information in the background.
We obtain information about you from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, which may also include information about your device. For example, social media platforms can provide us with information about you.
We can combine the information. We may combine the information provided with information from other sources. For example, we can combine the information collected offline with the information collected online. We may also combine the information we obtain from third parties with the information we already have.
Use of personal information
We collect, use or process personal information as permitted by applicable law, even if it is based on one or more of the following:
- The fulfillment of the contract we have with you;
- The legitimate interests of Legend Build, third parties or yourself. “Legitimate interest” is a technical term under the regulation. This means that there are good reasons to process your personal information and that steps are taken to minimize the impact on your privacy and rights of interest. “Legitimate interest” can also be defined as how Legend Build make use of your data in a way that you could sensibly anticipate and that has minimum impact on privacy. Legend Build have a legitimate concern in collecting and treating personal data, for example: (1) to ensure that our networks and information are secure, (2) to manage and conduct business in general within Legend Build and (3) to prevent fraud;
- The fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- The consent you give us when collecting your personal information.
We use personal information to:
- Communicate with you about changes in our policies;
- Send newsletters and emails;
- Provide advertising, including advertising based on your activity in our Services or activities on third-party websites and applications;
- Manage contests, lotteries, promotions, and surveys;
- Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations;
- Identify, review and prevent actions that may disrupt our policies or be illegal;
- Communicate with your account, answer your questions and submit information about the features and enhancements of the Services; and
- Carry out statistical, demographic and marketing analysis of users of the Services.
Disclosure of personal information
- We may disclose personal information collected by you to our parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- We provide personal information collected by you to companies that provide assistance services or perform functions on our behalves, such as marketing, analysis and customer service delivery. These companies may need personal information to carry out their tasks.
- We may disclose personal information collected by you if required by law or in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Services or our users and (c) act in emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents or contractors, or our parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, if there would be Users of the Services or the public.
- We will disclose or transfer personal information to third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our activities, activities or actions (also in relation to any bankruptcy proceedings or similar). These third parties may include, for example, a purchasing entity and its consultants.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties to help us determine how people use parts of the Services in order to improve our Services and develop new product offerings. We may provide personal information about our users collectively use the Services in aggregate form for our service providers and other third parties.
Other information is all information that does not specifically identify you and is collected through technology, including tracking information collected by us and by third parties. Other information includes:
- Information on your computer, mobile device or other device used to access the Services, such as the type and brand of the device, the operating system, the unique device identifiers, the browser type, the browser’s client ID, the language of the browser, the Internet service provider;
- Information about the use of our Services, such as the reading history of the pages you visit;
- Additional traffic data, such as access time, visitor identification, traffic channel, traffic source, average traffic, campaign name, access date, software error reports, identification number of the session, access and the addresses of the reference site;
- Search terms and search results;
- Location data, such as your IP address, geolocation information (longitude and latitude);
- Demographic data and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity;
- Other information that has been added in a way that no longer reveals your specific identity.
Collection other data
We and our service providers may collect additional information in a number of ways, including:
Through your browser or device.
Some information, such as MAC address (Media Access Control), computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name, and version, etc.are automatically collected from most browsers or from the device. The manufacturer and model of the device, the language, the type of Internet browser, and the name and version of the service you are using. We use this information to make sure that the service works correctly.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from your site to your browser and stored on your device. Trace technologies are also used as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to enhance and analyze our services.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser setting to decline cookies as needed. If you delete cookies or configure your Web browser to decline cookies, some features of this service may not work or may not work as expected. For more information about cookies and their invalidation, see the information posted at www.allaboutcookies.org.
As mentioned above, we collect and save the IP address of your device. Your internet service provider will automatically assign your IP address to your computer. The IP address represents the device’s general location (city, state, country, and continent) when accessing the service. We can use the IP address of your device to:
- Customize offers and promotions for our services and special events.
- Customize the ads you receive.
- Optimize our products, services and operations.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Identify the country in which you are located in order to assess your legal obligations. AND
- Run site user statistics, demographics, and marketing analytics.
Use and disclosure of other information
We may use and disclose other information for any purpose, except as otherwise required by applicable law. In some cases, other information may be combined with personal information. In this case, the combined information will be treated as personal information if it is combined information.
Legend Build may disclose your personal information in good faith that such actions are necessary for the following purposes.
- Fulfill legal obligations
- To protect and protect the rights or property of Legend Build
- To avoid or investigate possible deviations associated with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of the Service or general users
- Protect from legal liability
Legal basis for the processing of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Legend Build has the potential to process your personal data.
- We need to make a contract with you.
- You gave us permission to do it.
- Processing is for our legal interests and is not overwritten by your rights
- Comply with the law
We resolve disputes, to the extent necessary to meet our legal obligations (for example, if we need to maintain your data to comply with applicable laws), our legal contract, and Impose policy.
Legend Build also maintains usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally better if it is used to improve security or improve the functionality of the service, or if it is legally necessary to maintain such data for an extended period of time. It is stored for a short period of time.
Your information, including personal data, is transferred and maintained by computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you reside outside the (country) and choose to provide information to us, we will transfer the data, including personal data, to the (country) for processing.
We take reasonable security measures to protect the personal data under our control from loss, misuse, and alteration. Personal data is stored in a protected database and sent by encrypted SSL protocol whenever the browser supports them. However, the Internet and email transmissions are not completely secure and are never error-free. In particular, emails sent and received from this site may not be secure. Therefore, special care should be taken when you decide which information to send us by email.
“Do not track”
Not tracking (“DNT”) is not supported. Not crawling is a setting that you can configure your browser to notify your site that you do not want to crawl. You can enable or disable Do not Crawl by visiting the Settings page or the Settings page of your web browser.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have some data security rights. Legend Build is intended to take reasonable steps to allow you to modify, change, delete or restrict the use of your personal data. If you want to be informed about the personal data we hold about you, and if you want to be removed from our system, please contact us.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The freedom to access, renew or erase the information we have concerning you. Whenever possible, you can request access, update or deletion of your personal data directly in the settings section of your account. If you can not perform these operations yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of modification If this information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct your information.
- Right to Object: You have the right to oppose the processing of your own information.
- Restricted Rights: You have the right to require that we limit the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent whenever Legend Build relies on your consent to process your personal information.
- Before answering these requests, you may be asked to confirm your identity.
- You have the right to appeal to data protection authorities about the collection and use of our personal data. For more information, contact your local European Economic Area (EEA) data protection authority.
We use third parties to facilitate our services, to provide services on our behalf, to perform services related to our services, or to help analyze how we use our services. We may hire companies and individuals. These third parties may only access your personal data for the purpose of performing such tasks for the Company and are required not to disclose or use them for any other purpose.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not knowingly transmit or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18 to the Service without the permission of the parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that your child has provided us with information, you can send us an email. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. If it is proven that we collect personal information from the child without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from the server.
Legend Build may update or revise this policy from time to time. You are free to decide if you accept a modified version of this policy, but to continue using our site, you must accept this policy as fixed. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy or a modified version of this policy, your only remedy is the end use of our mobile application.